Note to Self:Self,
Stop. Just STOP. What is your goal? You know how to lose weight. There are rules. You are not following the rules, that is why you are not losing weight. Simple. So stop. Follow the damn rules.
1. Write it down. All of it. Guilt will keep you from eating that 10th thin mint cookie.
2. Exercise. MUST EXERCISE. Remember, even a skinny person looks like crap without muscle tone. Go stare at your arms in the mirror for a minute. Jiggle them.
3. Drink WATER! Drop that diet pepsi! And write it down!
Why are you eating this junk? Healthy food tastes good too! The pleasure of eating will be over in 5 minutes. Then, you are back to square one. WHY are you grazing? Did you take your pill? Drink a glass of water and reevaluate in 15 minutes. Watch the clock. Still hungry? Eat a healthy snack. Candy is NOT an authorized snack.
I know you are tired, frustrated, irritated at the kids and eating on the run... but its not worth it to eat junk. Crappy food will not fix a crappy day. It will only make you feel guilty, bloated- and then you will have a sugar crash and repeat the cycle. So stop. Just stop. Go drink some water.
2 comments:
This is such good solid advice, exactly what I know I ought to do...I just keep falling off the wagon after a few weeks of being "good"...it's so frustrating.
Great photo on here!! I followed you from flickr to here. You commented on my kittens. Thanks.
I tried to drop my Pepsi, but just can't seem to do it. It's just so hard! Lol.
Post a Comment