skip to main | skip to sidebar

... and I was like, WHOA!

Welcome to the random thoughts of Erica! ... so this is just a place to record the diarrhea (*ahem, mental incontinence) of my brain. Also included: a real-life account of what it is like raising Hurricane Emma and Tropical Storm Addison, and being married to Rob, the most laid back guy on the planet. CAUTION: strong language that is not appropriate for children will possibly be used in this blog. Not that you haven't heard it already on cable tv.

Friday, March 14, 2008

behold.... the power of photoshop!

Before: chicken wing arm fat













After: I do 100 push-ups a day. One handed.
From the mind of: Erica at 12:46 AM
Catagory! Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Looking for something?

  • Addison (1)
  • college (1)
  • Emma (2)
  • Erica (7)
  • history (1)
  • in the news (3)
  • life story (1)
  • nurse (3)
  • rant (2)
  • Rob (1)
  • why oh why? (3)

Are you bored? Read these!

  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ▼  March (11)
      • Step away from the Girl Scout cookies....
      • I've centered my chi...
      • When I'm not shopping, cooking or cleaning, I'm fo...
      • my dirty little secret...
      • It takes a whole village.... or at least a small e...
      • behold.... the power of photoshop!
      • I scream in pitches so high only dogs can hear, be...
      • we live in a dirty, dirty world
      • ...and my ego has now be deflated!
      • That's NURSE Ratched to you, buddy!
      • the agony of mom jeans....
    • ►  February (2)

my bloggy friends

  • Angie is PREGNANT!!!!!
  • April, future mommy!
  • Cassandra's Double Stroller Diaries
  • Elle & the boys
  • Pascua crew
  • Poehl family
  • Preslee & Mason
  • Svejda gang
  • Sweet Caroline
  • Team Choi